DNF reposync Plugin¶
Synchronize packages of a remote DNF repository to a local directory.
dnf reposync [options]
reposync makes local copies of remote repositories. Packages that are already present in the local directory are not downloaded again.
-p <download-path>, --download-path=<download-path>
- Root path under which the downloaded repositories are stored, relative to the current working directory. Defaults to the current working directory. Every downloaded repository has a subdirectory named after its ID under this path.
- Download all repository metadata. Downloaded copy is instantly usable as a repository, no need to run createrepo_c on it
-a <architecture>, --arch=<architecture>
- Download only packages of given architectures (default is all architectures). Can be used multiple times.
- Operate on source packages.
- Also download comps.xml.
- Download only newest packages per-repo.
- Delete local packages no longer present in repository
- Root path under which the downloaded metadata are stored. It defaults to
--download-pathvalue if not given.