DNF download Plugin¶
Download binary or source packages.
dnf download [options] <pkg-spec>...
- Package specification for the package to download.
Local RPMs can be specified as well. This is useful with the
--sourceoption or if you want to download the same RPM again.
All general DNF options are accepted, see Options in dnf(8) for details.
- Show this help.
- Limit the query to packages of given architectures (default is all compatible architectures with
your system). To download packages with arch incompatible with your system use
--forcearch=<arch>option to change basearch.
- Download the source rpm. Enables source repositories of all enabled binary repositories.
- Download the debuginfo rpm. Enables debuginfo repositories of all enabled binary repositories.
- Download directory, default is the current directory (the directory must exist).
- Instead of downloading, print list of urls where the rpms can be downloaded.
- Limit the protocol of the urls output by the –url option. Options are http, https, rsync, ftp.
- Resolves dependencies of specified packages and downloads missing dependencies in the system.
dnf download dnf
- Download the latest dnf package to the current directory.
dnf download --url dnf
- Just print the remote location url where the dnf rpm can be downloaded from.
dnf download --url --urlprotocols=https --urlprotocols=rsync dnf
- Same as above, but limit urls to https or rsync urls.
dnf download dnf --destdir /tmp/dnl
- Download the latest dnf package to the /tmp/dnl directory (the directory must exist).
dnf download dnf --source
- Download the latest dnf source package to the current directory.
dnf download rpm --debuginfo
- Download the latest rpm-debuginfo package to the current directory.
dnf download btanks --resolve
- Download the latest btanks package and the uninstalled dependencies to the current directory.